Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wedding Songs

10 special songs used for the wedding ceremony and the reception.

1)Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros

The song Amy and I walked out to at the end of the wedding ceremony.

2)Here, There, and Everywhere by The Beatles

The first song Amy and I danced to at the reception.

3)Cinderella by Stephen Curtis Chapman

The song Amy and her father Bob danced to at the reception.

4)In My Life by The Beatles

The song my mother and I danced to at the reception.

5)Built to Last - Melee

6)Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron and Wine

7)Back for Good by Take That

8)I'm Not Going to Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance by Black Kids

9)15 Step by Radiohead

10)Baby, I love you by The Ramoness

2 comments:

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

10 special songs used for the wedding ceremony and the reception. father daughter wedding dance songs

Richard C. Lambert said...

Although, I said, that I would not give you the top wedding song choices, I will (in my opinion) give you my favorite two which are… Bless the broken road by Rascal Flats and Let’s Stay Together by Al Green. These win my top two picks!wedding songs